ANFA has shifted the venue for final round of province 1 Chief Minister league.
The organizers are forced to shift the venue to Dharan stadium after the main venue, Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar is waterlogged due to heavy rainfall.
The final round will kick off from Asar 27.
Tournament coordinator Kiran Rai said they were forceful to shift the venue.
Meanwhile, six teams have been divided into two groups.
Group A: Dharan FC, Sunsari, Boudik Bikash Dhankuta and Belbari FC Morang
Group B: Saint Youth Club Thapa, Bakshilla FC Khotang, Red Horse FC Ilam
On Asar 27, Dharan FC will play against Boudik Bikash in the opening match at 8 AM. Sainik will meet Bakshilla at 4 PM at the same day.
ANFA is organizing the league, which is sponsored by province 1 government.
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Enters FINAL Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Could A Proper Diet Be The Key To Unlocking Your Peak Performance?
- Jeewan Ram Shrestha Re-elected The President Of Nepal Olympic Committee
- ANFA Should Immediately Announce USD 100/Day Daily Allowance For Nepal Internationals
- Martyr’s Memorial A Division League From Mangsir 28
Exclusive Interview With Lawmaker Gagan Thapa About Nepalese Football