ANFA has finally formed a committee to investigate the issue about the altercation between athletic trainer Bibek Bikrant Adhikari and goalkeeper Kiran Chemjong.
The committee is formed under the chairmanship of ANFA exco member Madhusudan Upadhaya. The committee includes Suryanath Adhikari and Sanjib Mishra. They will present the report to ANFA by July 14, 2019.
Trainer Adhikari and Chemjong were involved in a brawl (On June 24) over hard training that the trainer started from the first day of training.
Where is disciplinary committee?
ANFA should have made disciplinary committee functional rather than just forming a team with exco member and other staffs. The new regime, which believes in collective leadership, must give this role to the disciplinary committee to follow the practice of good governance.
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Enters FINAL Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Could A Proper Diet Be The Key To Unlocking Your Peak Performance?
- Jeewan Ram Shrestha Re-elected The President Of Nepal Olympic Committee
- ANFA Should Immediately Announce USD 100/Day Daily Allowance For Nepal Internationals
- Martyr’s Memorial A Division League From Mangsir 28
Exclusive Interview With Lawmaker Gagan Thapa About Nepalese Football