FIFA officer Nima Chokey has inspected facilities at ANFA technical centre, Butwal, Rupandehi.
Chokey along with ANFA VP Upendra Man Singh visited the complex and took stock of the facilities.
FIFA has supported USD 50,000 for the renovation of the complex. ANFA is encamping 24 U13 players in this academy.
Rupandehi DFA president Dirgha Bahadur KC (Kumar), academy director Buddhi Gurung and other officials were present in the complex.
- Pharsatikar FC, Rupandehi Donates Nrs 55,555 To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need