FIFA officer Nima Chokey has inspected facilities at ANFA technical centre, Butwal, Rupandehi.
Chokey along with ANFA VP Upendra Man Singh visited the complex and took stock of the facilities.
FIFA has supported USD 50,000 for the renovation of the complex. ANFA is encamping 24 U13 players in this academy.
Rupandehi DFA president Dirgha Bahadur KC (Kumar), academy director Buddhi Gurung and other officials were present in the complex.
- Rupandehi: Pharsatikar Yuwa Club Wins Title Of 7th Chadani Cup
- Rupandehi: Simrik Yuwa Club Wins Title Of 33rd Jharna Cup
- Rupandehi: Fulbari Guys Enters FINAL Of 7th Chadani Cup
- Rupandehi:Pharsatikar Yuwa Club Enters Final Of 7th Chadani Cup
- Rupandehi: Pharsatikar Yuwa Club Enters SFs Of 7th Chadani Cup