Player Sameer Bista has lashed out at Jawalakhel youth club and All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) for unpaid wages and the support not provided for his medical expenses.
Bista said the club hadn't paid him salary for five months and also didn't follow contract made with him.
"I was injured last year while playing for JYC. The club didn't look after me well. I lodged complaint at ANFA against JYC but the FA didn't do anything.
"I had six month long contract with the club. Club hasn't paid salary for five months. The club provided Nrs 1 lakh rupees for the treatment, which wasn't sufficient.
"Insurance covered me Nrs 50,000. But that wasn't sufficient too. I then reached out to ANFA for my unpaid wages and support for the operation. But they kept mum too. I felt very bad", said Bista.
"I want ANFA to make strict rule for the clubs. Players need better facilities. They need to look after the players when they are injured", added Bista.
Check out the video HERE:
- Update From Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Suggests US Soccer Prez Claudio To Promote FIFA World Cup 2026 From Mount Everest
- ANFA Finally Hands Over Prize Money Of A Division League Best Players
- NPO Reale World Brings Japanese Jiant Urawa Reds To Nepal To Support Nepalese Football
- Goalie Roshan Nepal Challenges U16 Coaching Staffs To Prove Him Wrong
New Update Of Dasharath Stadium