Nepal international and Biratnagar metro striker Rekha Paudel has been adjudged the most valuable player of deputy mayor women's championship.
Biratnagar defeated Barabise municipality 4-1 on penalties in the final match played at APF ground, Halchowk on Thursday.
Paudel received Nrs 25,000 cash.
Paudel said she was glad to lift the title.
"I am very happy to win the title and to receive the MVP award", said Paudel.
Best GK: Kalpana Karki
Best DF: Sarita Sherpa
Best MF: Rajani Shrestha
Best FW: Parbati Ghale
Best Coach: Paras Chaudhary
All of them got Nrs 10,000 each.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls