Nepal international and Biratnagar metro striker Rekha Paudel has been adjudged the most valuable player of deputy mayor women's championship.
Biratnagar defeated Barabise municipality 4-1 on penalties in the final match played at APF ground, Halchowk on Thursday.
Paudel received Nrs 25,000 cash.
Paudel said she was glad to lift the title.
"I am very happy to win the title and to receive the MVP award", said Paudel.
Best GK: Kalpana Karki
Best DF: Sarita Sherpa
Best MF: Rajani Shrestha
Best FW: Parbati Ghale
Best Coach: Paras Chaudhary
All of them got Nrs 10,000 each.
- Nepal Has Less Female Players Playing Organized Football Than Bhutan & Afghanistan !
- US Embassy Partners With ANFA & We Stand To Send Five Female Players To USA
- Letang Municipality Honors Nepal International Manmaya Limbu With Nrs 50,000
- Barabise Municipality Players Get Emotional After Losing To Biratnagar Metro (In Pictures)
- Biratnagar Metro Wins Title Of Deputy Mayor Women's Championship
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach