Peace Point school has lifted the title of KVC inter school football championship at Sanogaucharan, Kathmandu.
Peace Point defeated Praxis school 3-1 in the final match played on Saturday.
Gaurav Maharjan, Bikash Saud and Jivan Magar scored apiece for the winners. Lakpa Lama scored a consolation goal for Praxis.
The champions received Nrs 50,000 cash while runners up team got Nrs 25,000.
NSC VP Pitamber Timsina, KVS principal Samjhana Lama and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- New Football Academy Launched In Kathmandu; Covers Medical Insurance Of Nrs 3 Lakh !
- Kwiks Valley Wide Inter School Championship Kicks Off; LA Beats Shree Krishna In The Opener
- Toffichoo Cup: Kaustuv, Daffodil School & Kids Learning Win Titles
- 3rd MYA Weekend Grassroots Football League Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal