Peace Point school has lifted the title of KVC inter school football championship at Sanogaucharan, Kathmandu.
Peace Point defeated Praxis school 3-1 in the final match played on Saturday.
Gaurav Maharjan, Bikash Saud and Jivan Magar scored apiece for the winners. Lakpa Lama scored a consolation goal for Praxis.
The champions received Nrs 50,000 cash while runners up team got Nrs 25,000.
NSC VP Pitamber Timsina, KVS principal Samjhana Lama and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Nepal U15 Skipper Pradip Lamsal Joins Minerva Punjab Youth Academy
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Wins Title Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Sunsari: Embryo Football Academy, Morang Enters Final Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal