Kaustuv inter school football championship will start from Thursday in Kathmandu.
46 teams are taking part in the event, school principal Kiran Prakash Neupane said.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 25,000 and runners up team will get Nrs 15,000.
The event will be played at Town Planning ground at Pepsicola.
Cosmic are the defending champions.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal