Kaustuv inter school football championship will start from Thursday in Kathmandu.
46 teams are taking part in the event, school principal Kiran Prakash Neupane said.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 25,000 and runners up team will get Nrs 15,000.
The event will be played at Town Planning ground at Pepsicola.
Cosmic are the defending champions.
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Global Public School & Monastic Public Enter SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship From Jestha 29; NRT Vs Chyasal Youth In The Opener
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal