Samata and NEPS have entered final of inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
NEPS defeated Holy Angels 4-2 in the first semifinal match played on Thursday. Manish Magar scored a brace while Bishal Tamang and Saroj Karki scored apiece for NEPS.
Dewan Gurung and Raj Goley scored apiece for Holy Angels. Bishal Tamang became the player of the match.
In second semifinal match, Samata defeated Genius 5-0 to enter final. Rajendra Yonjan scored a brace while Bibek Sunuwar scored another.
Another goal was scored in an own post. The final match will be played tomorrow.
Chahari youth club is organizing the championship.
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Global Public School & Monastic Public Enter SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship From Jestha 29; NRT Vs Chyasal Youth In The Opener
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal