Samata and NEPS have entered final of inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
NEPS defeated Holy Angels 4-2 in the first semifinal match played on Thursday. Manish Magar scored a brace while Bishal Tamang and Saroj Karki scored apiece for NEPS.
Dewan Gurung and Raj Goley scored apiece for Holy Angels. Bishal Tamang became the player of the match.
In second semifinal match, Samata defeated Genius 5-0 to enter final. Rajendra Yonjan scored a brace while Bibek Sunuwar scored another.
Another goal was scored in an own post. The final match will be played tomorrow.
Chahari youth club is organizing the championship.
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats Ra Ja Acaemy In The Opener Of Inter Academy Cup
- Nepal Vs Jordan Tomorrow In 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Jordan Bound Nepal U16 Team
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal