Eastern veterans have entered final of Amardaha Dhalke Joban cup football tournament in Morang.
Eastern veterans defeated APF Pakali 3-0 in semifinal match played at Amardaha on Thursday.
Binod Gurung, Hari Sherma and Sachindra Dhimal scored apiece for the winners. Binod Gurung became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Urbalari veterans will play against Young Brothers Veterans Damak in second semifinal match on Friday.
Amardaha Dhalke Joban club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 2,11,000.
- Morang: Itahari Veterans Clinches Title Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
- Morang: Eastern Veterans Damak Enters SFs Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
- Morang: APF Pakali Enters SFs Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Veterans Championship
- Morang: Dharan Veterans Enter QFs Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
- Morang: APF Pakali Enters 2nd Round Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup