Samata school and NEPS have entered semifinals of inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Samata defeated Green Tara 3-1 in quarterfinal match played on Tuesday.
Ramit Sapkota, Sunil Tamang and Prasant Bajgain scored apiece for the winners.
NEPS defeated Ekata school 9-0 to enter semifinals.
Subash Ghaley and Manish Magar scored hat trick each and Saroj Karki scored a brace. Another goal was scored in an own post.
Chahari youth club is organizing the championship.
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Global Public School & Monastic Public Enter SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship From Jestha 29; NRT Vs Chyasal Youth In The Opener
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal