Samata school and NEPS have entered semifinals of inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Samata defeated Green Tara 3-1 in quarterfinal match played on Tuesday.
Ramit Sapkota, Sunil Tamang and Prasant Bajgain scored apiece for the winners.
NEPS defeated Ekata school 9-0 to enter semifinals.
Subash Ghaley and Manish Magar scored hat trick each and Saroj Karki scored a brace. Another goal was scored in an own post.
Chahari youth club is organizing the championship.
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats Ra Ja Acaemy In The Opener Of Inter Academy Cup
- Nepal Vs Jordan Tomorrow In 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Jordan Bound Nepal U16 Team
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal