Eastern veterans, Damak has entered semifinals of Amardaha Dhalke Joban cup football tournament in Morang.
Eastern veterans sidelined Sagarmatha Veterans, Biratchowk 1-0 in a tightly contested match played at Amardaha, Morang on Tuesday. Kiran Rai scored the match winner utilizing a pass from Sachhindra Dhimal.
Dhimal became the man of the match.
Dharan veterans will play against Itahari veterans on Wednesday.
Amardaha Dhalke Joban club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 2,11,000.
- Morang: Itahari Veterans Clinches Title Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
- Morang: Eastern Veterans Enter FINAL Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
- Morang: APF Pakali Enters SFs Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Veterans Championship
- Morang: Dharan Veterans Enter QFs Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
- Morang: APF Pakali Enters 2nd Round Of Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup