Dauphins team has entered semifinals of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins dthrashed Dharan FC, Sunsari 5-0 in quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Yannick Owona scored and Loko scored brace each while Petenga scored one for Dauphins.
Aurel Enome became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship.
- Dhankuta: Dauphins Enter SFs Of Tuborg Raja Rani Rara Cup
- Rajarani Cup Kicks Off; Sagarmatha Sidelines APF To Enter SF
- Dhankuta: Nepal APF Knock Out Dauphins To Lift Title Of 14th Bhim Narayan Gold Cup
- Dhankuta: Agni Basundhara Memorial 9th Tuborg Rara Cup From Tomorrow
- Dhankuta: Nepal APF Sets Final Date With Dauphins In 14th Bhim Narayan Gold Cup