Dauphins team has entered semifinals of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins dthrashed Dharan FC, Sunsari 5-0 in quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Yannick Owona scored and Loko scored brace each while Petenga scored one for Dauphins.
Aurel Enome became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship.
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3
- Dhankuta: Raja Rani Club Makes A Profit Of Nrs 2 Lakh From 9th Edition