Former Nepal skipper and coach Hari Khadka visited Sahara football academy on Monday.
Sahara club officials welcomed him, AFC development officer Purushottam Kattel and officials from Jhapa Jaycees to the complex.
The club has 28 underprivileged kids in the academy, which is located at Dobilla, Pokhara.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium