Former Nepal skipper and coach Hari Khadka visited Sahara football academy on Monday.
Sahara club officials welcomed him, AFC development officer Purushottam Kattel and officials from Jhapa Jaycees to the complex.
The club has 28 underprivileged kids in the academy, which is located at Dobilla, Pokhara.
- 5,000 Seats Installed At Grandstand Type Pokhara Stadium
- Pokhara Stadium Parapet Takes Shape (With Pictures)
- NSC Member Rajesh Gurung: We Will Host Women’s Football At Pokhara Stadium
- Grandstand Installation Begins At Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
Very New Update From Pokhara Stadium