Far Western XI sports club has started preparation for Nepal Ice 2nd Far Western Khaptad gold cup in Dhangadhi.
The club is organizing mofasal's highest cash bounty tournament from Poush 21 at Dhangadhi stadium.
The organizers have also formed various sub committees to make the event successful.
President Suresh Hamal said, "We have formed various sub committees and they have started their responsibilities".
"We need support from all to make this event successful", president Hamal added.
According to general secretary Prakash Shahi, popular A Division teams and a team from Bhutan will take part in the event.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 11,11,111. Runners up team will get Rs 5,55,555. The most valuable player will get one motorbike. Best player in each category will get Rs 15,000. Man of the match will get Rs 10,000 cash.
The participating teams are Ruslan Three Star Club, MMC, Nepal Army, Nepal APF, Sankata club, Chyasal youth club, Jhapa XI, Sahara club, Rupandehi XI, Dharan FC, Far Western XI and Druk Stars.
The estimated budget of the event is Rs 1 crore 20 lakh.
- Kailali: Gauriganga XI Sports Club Provides Support To Differently Abled Persons
- Kailali: Gauriganga Gold Cup Postponed By A Month
- Kailali: Far West Rajdhani Cup From Tomorrow; Winners To Get Nrs 4 Lakh
- Bikram Singh Thakuri Adjudged The MVP; Receives One Bike
- National Sports Council Promises To Construct Round Parapet/Flood Lights At Dhangadhi Stadium
Far Western Khaptad Gold Cup: Far Western Vs Chyasal Youth Club Spot Kick Battle - VIDEO