Bagmati yuwa club skipper Sagun Rai has been awarded with Bagmati Samman 2076. He received a motobike.
He was honored for his service to Bagmati yuwa club and for his contribution to development of football in Sarlahi.
Ruslan Three Star Club clinched the title of 3rd Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament defeating hosts Bagmati Municipality 2-1 in the final match at Santosh Shrestha memorial ground, Bagmati, Sarlahi on Friday.
Bagmati striker Bimal Ghising was announced the rising player of Sarlahi. He was awarded with a mobile phone.
Sushil Rai got the highest goal scorer award. He received Rs.20,000.
Bagmati goalie Arun Tamang was rated the best goalkeeper award.
Bagmati defender Ekene Christian received the best defender award.
Three Star Club midfielder Bikram Lama was adjudged the best midfielder of the championship.
Winning team coach Megh Raj KC got the best coach award.
The best players in each category and the best coach received Rs.20,000 each.
Champions bagged 10 lakh rupees while runners-up team received 5 lakh rupees.
Bagmati yuwa club and Bagmati municipality organized the championship.
- Lalitpur Metro Appreciates Clubs With Cash; Stars Receive Nrs 16 Lakh !
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Three Star Club Beats NRT
- Three Star Club Beats Sankata To Move 3rd
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Three Star Club Vs Sankata Club - LIVE
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Sanjog Rai Strikes First Hat Trick As Stars Maul SYC
3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club