Former Nepal U19 player Sushant Lama is going to Australia to pursue his education.
Lama is flying to Australia on Chaitra 27.
Internet FC bade him farewell on Thursday in Hetauda. Club president Manish Shrestha, coach Subash Bidari, NSJF Makwanpur secretary Ganesh Darpan Adhikari, former A Division league player Bikram Baniya Chhetri, former players, Anil Thapa, Shailendra Bal and Advocate Jayaram Subedi bade him farewell.
"I will miss Nepalese football", said Lama, who won SAFF gold medal with Nepal U19 team.
- Makwanpur DFA Supports FC Bijaya Youth With Nrs 75,000
- Makwanpur DFA Makes Nrs 2.2m Profit From 2nd Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup Final: Makwanpur XI Vs Dauphins Team - Match Highlights
- Goalie Ashok Baral Adjudged Most Valuable Player; Receives Nrs 75,000 Cash !
- Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Wins The Title
Bhugarva Cement Martyr’s Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Enters SFs