Makwanpur goalie Ashok Baral has been adjugded the most valuable player of Bhugarva cement martyr's memorial Makwanpur gold cup football tournament.
Baral helped his team to win the title beating Dauphins in the final in Hetauda. He received Nrs 75,000 cash.
Man of the final match: Hisub Thapaliya
Best GK: Ashok baral
Best MF: Yogesh Gurung
Best Defender: Oko Bota
Best FW; Rejin Subba
Best Coach: Bijay Lal Shrestha
All of them got Nrs 20,000 cash each.
The champions received Nrs 8 lakh while runners up team got Nrs 4 lakh.
- Makwanpur: Real Star, Padampokhari & Danfe Youth Enter Knockout Stage In Dan Bahadur Memorial League
- Makwanpur: Prativa Yuwa Beats Sanopokhara In Dan Bahadur Memorial League
- Former APF Player Ajay KC Supports Makwanpur DFA With Radio Communication Set
- Makwanpur: FC Internet & Madan Bhandari Sports Academy Register Win In Dan Bahadur Memorial League
- Makwanpur: FC Potala, Martyr's Memorial Club Register Win In Dan Bahadur Memorial League
Bhugarva Cement Martyr’s Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Enters SFs