Makwanpur goalie Ashok Baral has been adjugded the most valuable player of Bhugarva cement martyr's memorial Makwanpur gold cup football tournament.
Baral helped his team to win the title beating Dauphins in the final in Hetauda. He received Nrs 75,000 cash.
Man of the final match: Hisub Thapaliya
Best GK: Ashok baral
Best MF: Yogesh Gurung
Best Defender: Oko Bota
Best FW; Rejin Subba
Best Coach: Bijay Lal Shrestha
All of them got Nrs 20,000 cash each.
The champions received Nrs 8 lakh while runners up team got Nrs 4 lakh.
- Makwanpur DFA Supports FC Bijaya Youth With Nrs 75,000
- Makwanpur DFA Makes Nrs 2.2m Profit From 2nd Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Former Nepal U19 Player Sushant Lama Going To Australia
- Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup Final: Makwanpur XI Vs Dauphins Team - Match Highlights
- Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Wins The Title
Bhugarva Cement Martyr’s Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Enters SFs