All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has boosted morale of Nepal women's team players ahead of SAFF women's championship.
ANFA honored the players with Nrs 1 lakh each, which ANFA had announced Nrs 1 lakh each for their runners up finish in Hero Women's Cup.
Some U19 players got Nrs 50,000 for second round qualification in Tokyo Olympic qualifiers.
Meanwhile, Biratnagar metro has appointed three Nepal women's internationals as their ambassadors. Kabita Limbu, Saru Limbu and Manmaya Limbu are the appointed ambassadors.
Mayor of Biratnagar metro Bhim Parajuli said that they were glad to appoint players from Biratnagar as their ambassadors.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa said they would leave no stone unturned to honor players if they win the title of SAFF women's championship.
The event is kicking off on Tuesday at Sahid Maidan. Nepal will open the campaign taking on Bhutan at 3 PM.
- ANFA General Secretary Rai To Propose Hosting SAFF Women's Championship At SAFF Congress
- ANFA President Nembang Meets Qatari Ambassador, Discusses Footballing Relationship With Qatar
- Former PM Prachanda Congratulates New ANFA Ex-Co Committee
- Prime Minister Deuba Assures Government Support To The New ANFA Committee
- Japan FA President Tashima Kohzo Congratulates Nembang On His Presidential Win
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic