Nepal Police School A will play against Sainik Awasiya in the final of 25th IGP Cup at Sanga, Kavre.
In the first semifinal match played on Sunday, NPS A defeated NPS B 4-0.
Bhaijin Dhakal scored a brace while Aayush Shrestha and Pujan Puri scored apiece for the winners. Bimojit Rajbanshi from NPS B became the player of the match.
In the second semifinal match, Sainik school defeated Malpi international 5-0.
Aadit Gurung scored a hat trick while Uttam Shahi scored a brace for the winners.
Uttam Shahi from Sainik school became the player of the match.
The final match will be played on Tuesday.
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Global Public School & Monastic Public Enter SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship From Jestha 29; NRT Vs Chyasal Youth In The Opener
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal