LA school and SVI have entered semifinals of 9th Loyalty cup football tournament.
LA school defeated Vidhya Sanskar 3-1 in quarterfinal match played in Kathmandu on Sunday. Iman Shahi scored a brace while Prasin Tandukar scored another.
Aditya Shah from Vidhya Sanskar scored a consolation goal. Suyog Lamichane from the losing side became the player of the match.
Siddhatha Vanasthali Institute defeated Trinetra School 6-1 to enter last four.
Krish Thapa Magar scored a hat trick while Anmol KC scored a brace and Prabhat Neupane contributed another goal. Anish Budha scored a consolation goal for Trinetra. Kishan Khadka from losing team became the player of the match.
- Kathmandu: Kaustuv Cup Starting From Thursday
- Kathmandu: Samata Versus NEPS In Final Of Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Holy Angels, Genius Enter SFs Of Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Samata School & NEPS Enter SFs Of Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: 3rd CYC Inter School Championship From Baisakh 28
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal