LA school and SVI have entered semifinals of 9th Loyalty cup football tournament.
LA school defeated Vidhya Sanskar 3-1 in quarterfinal match played in Kathmandu on Sunday. Iman Shahi scored a brace while Prasin Tandukar scored another.
Aditya Shah from Vidhya Sanskar scored a consolation goal. Suyog Lamichane from the losing side became the player of the match.
Siddhatha Vanasthali Institute defeated Trinetra School 6-1 to enter last four.
Krish Thapa Magar scored a hat trick while Anmol KC scored a brace and Prabhat Neupane contributed another goal. Anish Budha scored a consolation goal for Trinetra. Kishan Khadka from losing team became the player of the match.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal