Nepal Police Club Ananta Thapa, who was awarded with the best coach award of 21st Tilottama Gold Cup, has shared his money with his two players.
Thapa received Rs.25,000 cash prize.
He has given Rs.5000 each to Tej Tamang and Man Bahadur Pariyar.
Coach Thapa has posted on his facebook stating that the two players had displayed outstanding performance and they also deserve the prize.
NPC lost to Dauphins Team on sudden death in the final to finish as runners-up of 21st Tilottama Gold Cup.
- 6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Beats NPC To Enter SFs - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- 6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Training Center Stuns Nepal Police Club
- 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup SF: Nuwakot XI Vs Nepal Police Club Today
- Chitwan: Chyasal Youth Sidelines Nepal Police To Enter QFs Of CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup
- Ravi Paswan Adjudged MVP; Receives Nrs 1 Lakh
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS