50 players have been selected for U12 copa Puma Toreros cup.
Coach Rajendra Tamang is selecting players in Pokhara for the international tournament organized by Fun Roots Academy, Japan.
Former Nepal international and coach Basanta Gauchan, football lover Prakash Tulachan and Funroots academy are jointly taking U12 team from Nepal to the tournament in Japan.
"We have selected 50 players from 105 players. Final selection will be done in Pokhara. Coach Basanta Gauchan and representative from Fun Roots will come to Nepal for the final selection", said coach Tamang.
Jun Hirano, owner of Fun Roots academy is close to Nepal and he is supporting Basanta Gauchan for this project.
Teams from South Korea, Germany, Mexico, Iran and Brazil will take part in the event.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal