Kanti Bhairab school has lifted the title of 1st Liberty cup inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Kanti Bhairab defeated Shangrilla public school 2-1 in the final match played on Wednesday.
Sahayogi secondary school became third beating Kanti bhairab Gurukul 2-0.
In girls category, Nepalaya english school defeated Liberty academy to lift the title.
The champions of both categories received same Nrs 20,000.
Chief guest Mp Krishna Rai, Gorkarneshowr municipality mayor Santos Chalise, principal of Liberty school and college Om Prashad Dhakal gave away prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: Junior Football Academy Holds Summer Camp
- AC Milan Junior Camp Concludes At ANFA Complex
- AC Milan Junior Camp Kicks Off At ANFA Complex
- Youth Team From Nepal Tops group; Playing Against Marseille in 2nd round Of Copa Puma Toreros Cup
- Charity Program For Youth Team From Nepal Held In Tokyo
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal