Kanti Bhairab school has lifted the title of 1st Liberty cup inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Kanti Bhairab defeated Shangrilla public school 2-1 in the final match played on Wednesday.
Sahayogi secondary school became third beating Kanti bhairab Gurukul 2-0.
In girls category, Nepalaya english school defeated Liberty academy to lift the title.
The champions of both categories received same Nrs 20,000.
Chief guest Mp Krishna Rai, Gorkarneshowr municipality mayor Santos Chalise, principal of Liberty school and college Om Prashad Dhakal gave away prizes to the winners.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal