Jhapa XI coach Prabesh Katuwal seemed confident ahead of final match of Ruslan 10th Falgunanda gold cup football tournament.
Jhapa XI is playing against Nepal Army in the final match in Phidim on Monday.
Speaking in the pre match, coach Katuwal said, "We are here to lift the title. Nepal Army are better side but we have experienced players and we will take advantage of it".
Coach Katuwal said his players shouldn't underestimate junior players of Nepal Army.
"We have to be cautious. They play fighting game. We are aware about it", he added.
There are senior players in Jhapa XI. National team defender Devendra Tamang is also in the team. Some other Jhapali players are in Dhangadhi for Far West Khaptad gold cup.
Coach Katuwal clarified that they won't add more senior Jhapali players for the final match.
"We won't add players for the final match. We are looking forward to exciting final match", he added.
Jhapa XI skipper Karna Limbu said he will be fit for the final match.
"I got a knock during semifinal match but I hope to be fit for the final match", said Limbu.
He also thanked supporters from Panchthar for their overwhelming support to Jhapa XI.
GoalNepal will stream the match LIVE on its platform.
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Dilen Loktam Bags MVP Of The Tournament
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Nepal Army Club Beats Jhapa XI To Defend The Title
- 4th Mug Mug Jhapa Gold Cup: Watch Hosts Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army LIVE!
- 4th Mug Mug Jhapa Gold Cup FINAL: Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army Today
- Jhapa Gold Cup LOC To Honor Narendra Mani Limbu With Life Time Achievement Award
NEPAL ARMY WINS 4th JHAPA GOLD CUP | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS