Former goalkeeper and current coach Gangaram Deuja said they would beat Jhapa XI in the final of Ruslan Falgunanda gold cup with their strong stramina and team work.
Nepal Army - playing with 2nd set - is playing against strong looking Jhapa XI in the final match on Monday.
"Jhapa XI are better team. We have planned different strategy for them. It will be exciting match and I am sure people will enjoy the match", said Deuja.
"We have blend of young and senior players. And our plus point is good goalkeeper, strong defense line, good midfielders and experienced striking line", added Deuja.
"We are all set for the final match. Most probably we will win with our string stamina and team work.
Nepal Army skipper Youddha Shahi said they were here in Phidim to lift the title.
"We are here to win the trophy. We will give our best to lift the title", said Shahi.
GoalNepal will stream the match LIVE on its social platform.
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Dilen Loktam Bags MVP Of The Tournament
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Nepal Army Club Beats Jhapa XI To Defend The Title
- 4th Mug Mug Jhapa Gold Cup: Watch Hosts Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army LIVE!
- Nepal Army Skipper Bharat Khawas: We Know We Don't Get Enough Support From Jhapali Fans
- Nepal Army Vs Dauphins - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
NEPAL ARMY WINS 4th JHAPA GOLD CUP | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS