Former goalkeeper and current coach Gangaram Deuja said they would beat Jhapa XI in the final of Ruslan Falgunanda gold cup with their strong stramina and team work.
Nepal Army - playing with 2nd set - is playing against strong looking Jhapa XI in the final match on Monday.
"Jhapa XI are better team. We have planned different strategy for them. It will be exciting match and I am sure people will enjoy the match", said Deuja.
"We have blend of young and senior players. And our plus point is good goalkeeper, strong defense line, good midfielders and experienced striking line", added Deuja.
"We are all set for the final match. Most probably we will win with our string stamina and team work.
Nepal Army skipper Youddha Shahi said they were here in Phidim to lift the title.
"We are here to win the trophy. We will give our best to lift the title", said Shahi.
GoalNepal will stream the match LIVE on its social platform.
- Want To Play For Nepal Army In U18 Lalit Memorial Cup?
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Hosts Chitwan XI Stuns Nepal Army To Enter SFs
- Nepal Police Club Wins Title Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup
- 4th Mechingar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Police Club Vs Nepal Army - Who Will Win The Title ?
- 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Army Vs Nepal Police Club - PREVIEW
2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS