Swopna Batika has clinched the title of inter school Futsal championship.
Swopna Batika defeated Rajashree Gurukul school 2-0 in the final match played on Wednesday. Abhisek Malla and Dinesh Rai scored apiece for the winners.
Dinesh Rai became the most valuable player of the tournament. Diggaj Shrestha was adjudged the best goalkeeper. Karandip Shrestha was declared the highest goal scorer of the event.
Former Nepal skipper Rakesh Shrestha, Campion principal Roshan Bhandari and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: LA School Defends Loyalty Cup
- Kathmandu: Bal Bikas School Wins Title Of 2nd Valley Public U12 Cup
- Kathmandu: Siddhatha Vanasthali Institute Enters Final Of 9th Loyalty Cup
- 2nd Valley Public Cup U-12 Tournament: Constellation Into Semis
- Kathmandu: Defending Champs LA School Enters Final OF 9th Loyalty Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal