Swopna Batika has clinched the title of inter school Futsal championship.
Swopna Batika defeated Rajashree Gurukul school 2-0 in the final match played on Wednesday. Abhisek Malla and Dinesh Rai scored apiece for the winners.
Dinesh Rai became the most valuable player of the tournament. Diggaj Shrestha was adjudged the best goalkeeper. Karandip Shrestha was declared the highest goal scorer of the event.
Former Nepal skipper Rakesh Shrestha, Campion principal Roshan Bhandari and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Toffichoo Cup: Kaustuv, Daffodil School & Kids Learning Win Titles
- 3rd MYA Weekend Grassroots Football League Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal