Swopna Batika has clinched the title of inter school Futsal championship.
Swopna Batika defeated Rajashree Gurukul school 2-0 in the final match played on Wednesday. Abhisek Malla and Dinesh Rai scored apiece for the winners.
Dinesh Rai became the most valuable player of the tournament. Diggaj Shrestha was adjudged the best goalkeeper. Karandip Shrestha was declared the highest goal scorer of the event.
Former Nepal skipper Rakesh Shrestha, Campion principal Roshan Bhandari and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: Kanti Bhairab Wins Title Of 1st Liberty Cup
- Morang: Inter School Boys/Girls Championship In Miklajung Rural Municipality
- Samakhusi Futsal U10 Team Plays Friendly Matches Against Indian Team
- Kathmandu: 60 Boys Team Participating In NEEF Cup
- Kathmandu: Liberty Cup Inter School From Poush 27
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal