LA School and Modern Indian school have entered semifinals of 23rd Father Moran memorial cup.
In the first semifinal match played at Godawari, LA School defeated Crescent academy 6-2.
Prashaun Tuladhar became the player of the match.
In the second quarterfinal match of the day, Modern Indian school defeated St. Xavier's school Jhapa 4-2.
Riwaj Ghimire from Jhapa became the player of the match.
Semifinal matches will be played on Thursday.
- Kathmandu: LA School Defends Loyalty Cup
- Kathmandu: Bal Bikas School Wins Title Of 2nd Valley Public U12 Cup
- Kathmandu: Siddhatha Vanasthali Institute Enters Final Of 9th Loyalty Cup
- 2nd Valley Public Cup U-12 Tournament: Constellation Into Semis
- Kathmandu: Defending Champs LA School Enters Final OF 9th Loyalty Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal