LA School and Modern Indian school have entered semifinals of 23rd Father Moran memorial cup.
In the first semifinal match played at Godawari, LA School defeated Crescent academy 6-2.
Prashaun Tuladhar became the player of the match.
In the second quarterfinal match of the day, Modern Indian school defeated St. Xavier's school Jhapa 4-2.
Riwaj Ghimire from Jhapa became the player of the match.
Semifinal matches will be played on Thursday.
- Toffichoo Cup: Kaustuv, Daffodil School & Kids Learning Win Titles
- 3rd MYA Weekend Grassroots Football League Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal