LA School and Modern Indian school have entered semifinals of 23rd Father Moran memorial cup.
In the first semifinal match played at Godawari, LA School defeated Crescent academy 6-2.
Prashaun Tuladhar became the player of the match.
In the second quarterfinal match of the day, Modern Indian school defeated St. Xavier's school Jhapa 4-2.
Riwaj Ghimire from Jhapa became the player of the match.
Semifinal matches will be played on Thursday.
- Kathmandu: Kanti Bhairab Wins Title Of 1st Liberty Cup
- Morang: Inter School Boys/Girls Championship In Miklajung Rural Municipality
- Samakhusi Futsal U10 Team Plays Friendly Matches Against Indian Team
- Kathmandu: 60 Boys Team Participating In NEEF Cup
- Kathmandu: Liberty Cup Inter School From Poush 27
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal