Girls team from province 3 has left for Kathmandu to compete in 6th CoAS international women’s championship.
Players were selected from various districts of the province.
Chitwan DFA bade the team farewell on Tuesday.
Nepal Army is organizing the championship from Mangsir 5 in Kathmandu.
Seven provinces, three departmental teams and two teams from India are taking part in the event, which has a winning purse of Rs 3 lakh.
- Chitwan DFA Provides COVID Relief To 32 Players
- Chitwan: Bharatpur FC Supports Underprivileged In COVID Lockdown
- Chitwan: Catchy Tours & Travels Sponsors Sporting Gears To Chitwan Veterans FC
- Wai-Wai Becomes The Main Sponsor Of 2nd Bharatpur Gold Cup
- Chitwan: 2nd Bharatpur Gold Cup Winner To Get Nrs 10 Lakh !
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Chitwan (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)