Nepal Army won 2nd Satasi Gold Cup weeks back at Jhiljile, Jhapa. They defeated MMC 2-1 to lift the trophy.
In not less than 10 days, they are again playing in the final match.
The final match of Mechi Netralaya 3rd Kakarvitta gold cup will be played on Friday at Kakarvitta school ground at 3 PM. The champions will get Rs 8 lakhs. Runners up team will get Rs 4 lakhs.
Nepal Army coach Nabin Neupane believes that they can continue winning momentum against MMC.
"MMC are very good side but we want to continue winning momentum against them. We are playing for the trophy", said Neupane in the pre-match meet.
"We won Bishal Memorial (Birgunj) and 2nd Satasi gold cup (Jhiljile, Jhapa) this year. We want to win the title tomorrow to make a hat trick", he added.
"MMc have nine Nepal internationals and we are wary about their threat. We have watched their matches and we have prepared our strategy accordingly", he further added.
When asked if the absence of Nawayug Shrestha would cause problem to the team, coach Neupane said, "We have Dinesh Henjan who is playing well. We will definitely miss Nawayug but we have players who can fill void of him".
GoalNepal will stream the final match LIVE on its channels.
- Want To Play For Nepal Army In U18 Lalit Memorial Cup?
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Hosts Chitwan XI Stuns Nepal Army To Enter SFs
- Nepal Police Club Wins Title Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup
- 4th Mechingar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Police Club Vs Nepal Army - Who Will Win The Title ?
- 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Army Vs Nepal Police Club - PREVIEW
2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS