Rastriya Jagriti yuwa club, Itahari is organizing Madan Bhandari memorial Itahari gold cup from Poush 15 at Itahari stadium.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 11 lakhs. It has become the highest cash bounty mofasal tournament.
Runners up team will get Rs 5 lakhs. The most valuable player of the tournament will get Rs 25,000 cash and one 32 inch TV.
The man of the match will get Rs 10,000. The most promising player will get one 24 inch TV. The best individual player will get Rs 20,000 cash each.
The participating teams are:
MMC, Nepal Army, Morang XI, Rastriya Jagriti yuwa club, Mirpur Bangladesh, Three Star Club, Jhapa XI, Bhutan FC, United Sikkim FC and George Telegraph Kolkata.
- Sunsari: Everest FC Stuns Nepal APF To Enter SFs Of 4th Barah Gold Cup
- Sunsari: Church Boys United Enters SFs Of Barah Gold Cup Football Tournament
- Sunsari: Dhankuta FC Enters SFs Of 4th Barah Gold Cup 2076
- Sunsari: 4th Baraha Gold Cup Kicks Off; Hosts Barahkshetra FC Enters SFs
- 12th Sunsari Knockout Championship From Kartik 3