Nepal U18 lost to India U18 school national team in sudden death to finish 6th in 46th Asian school U18 championship on Friday.
The match was forced to spot kick battle after both teams played stalemate in regulation time.
Anil Maharjan, Randip Paudel and Nabin Gurung converted their kicks while Dinesh Henjan and Sesehang Aangdembe and Suraj Jung Thakuri squandered their kicks.
Indian school games federation organized the championship.
Team will return home on September 30.
- Sahid Dharma Bhakta School, Maya Universe Register Win In 24th Fr. Moran Memorial Inter School Championship
- 24th Father Moran Memorial Football Tournament 2019: Modern Indian School, Maya Universe Register Win
- Lalitpur: 24th Edition Of Fr. Moran Memorial Primary Level School Tournament Kicks Off
- Shree Narayan Janata School, Sarlahi Wins Title Of Kwik's Cup
- Kwiks Cup: Sagarmatha, Super Sense & Triyuga Namuna Register Win
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers