United Kapilvastu has won the title of 31st Jharna cup.
United Kapilvastu defeated Bhairav FC Nawalparasi 2-1 in the final match played in Rupandehi district on Friday.
Ravi Paswan and Tirtha Magar scored apiece for the winners. Kancha Gurung scored a consolation goal for Bhairav.
The champions received Rs 1,50,000. Runners up team got Rs 85,000.
Two semifinalist teams, Lisnu Yuwa and Jharna sports club received Rs 10,000 each.
Kancha Gurung was adjudged the best player of the tournament. Kiran Chhetri from United received the best goalkeeper award. Bibek Pande was declared the highest goal scorer.
Jharna sports club organized the championship.
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need
- Rupandehi: Leo Bikram Memorial Cup Kicks Off