Jeevan Tara academy has won the title of 2nd NEPS inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Jeevan Tara defeated hosts Nepalaya english public school 4-2 on penalties on Saturday.
Saraswoti school clinched third position. Samuel Tamang from Saraswoti became the best player of the tournament.
Nepal internationals, Aditya Chaudhary and Suman Lama and other A Division league players were also invited in the final match.
- Kathmandu: Namche Youth Group Wins Title Of 12th Khumbu Lhosar Cup
- 12th Lohsar Cup Final: Namche Vs Khumjung Today
- 12th Khumbu Lohsar Cup 2021: Juving Sherpa Kiduk & Namche Youth Move Next Round
- Kathmandu: Sahas Sports Provides NRs 1 Lakh To Late Bipin Sharma's Family For Fund Establishment
- Khumbu Lhosar Cup 2021: Farak & Khumbu Veterans Register Win
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM