Nepal international Jagjeet Shrestha has returned from Australia to join Nepal national team training session.
Shrestha - who plied his trade with Nunawading City FC in Australia this season - returned home recently and has already joined the training session for upcoming AFC Asian cup 2019 qualification match against Philippines.
Two more Nepal internationals, Rohit Chand and Kiran Chemjong will join the team soon. Chand plays in Indonesia while Chemjong plays in Maldives.
The match is slated for November 14 in Kathmandu.
Nepal has just a point from four matches while Philippines are on the top of the group with eight points.
- UK: LG Lions Win Title Of 19th Gurkha Cup
- Nepal National Team Beats Nepal APF In A Friendly Match
- Nepal Head Coach AA Takes A Day Break Following Resignation Row
- ANFA Spokesperson: We Haven't Received Formal Resignation Letter From Head Coach
- Nepalese Football Fans Are Shocked To Know Coach AA Is Resigning
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City