Madhav Thapa of Far West XI has been adjudged the most valuable player of 2nd Rajarshi Janak gold cup.
Thapa received one motorbike.
Far West XI was declared the winner after Nepal Army didn't turn up in the venue after Saturday's fiasco.
Three Nepal Army players were sent off for beating foreign recruit of Far West in the final match played at Karmaiya, Sarlahi.
Bagmati yuwa club organized the championship.
- ANFA To Take Action Against Guilty Players, Officials & Organizers Over Karmaiya Incident
- Far West XI Declared Winner Of 2nd Rajarshi Janak Gold Cup
- Rupandehi: 20th Tilottama Gold Cup Kicking Off Today; Rupandehi XI Vs Far West XI In An Opener
- Is It Goal Or No Goal ? Please Watch This VIDEO & COMMENT !
- 3rd Hetauda Gold Cup: Nepal Army Enters Semifinals
NEPAL APF Vs FAR WEST XI 4-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS