ANFA has told GoalNepal that they will take action against guilty players, officials and the organizers after studying the case that occured during the final match of 2nd Rajarshi Janak Gold CUp.
ANFA spokesperson Sanjib Mishra told GoalNepal that the FA had asked organizers to send match report.
“We will thoroughly study the case and will take action against guilty players, officials and the organizers”.
Three Army players; Bikesh Kuthu, Bikash Tamang and Dipak Gurung; were sent off for beating Far West foreign recruit Aaron during the final match of Rajarshi Janak Gold Cup.
- Nepal International & TAC Striker George Prince Karki Promoted To Captain
- Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa - VIDEO
- Bagmati Youth Club & Bagmati Municipality Thanks All For Making 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup Successful
- Bijaya Ghalan Receives Bagmati PoY Award
- Jumanu Rai Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 51,000 Cash
Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa