Youth team, Nepal became fifth in Copa Puma Toreros Cup 2018 in Gotemba, Japan on Sunday.
Skipper Anupam Shrestha received medal from the organizers for becoming the best player among Nepalese players.
He scored 11 goals in the tournament.
“I am very happy to become the best player from my team”, Shrestha, who is from Myagdi, told GoalNepal.
Team will return home on April 3.
- 24th Father Moran Memorial Football Tournament 2019: Modern Indian School, Maya Universe Register Win
- Lalitpur: 24th Edition Of Fr. Moran Memorial Primary Level School Tournament Kicks Off
- Shree Narayan Janata School, Sarlahi Wins Title Of Kwik's Cup
- Kwiks Cup: Sagarmatha, Super Sense & Triyuga Namuna Register Win
- Nepalaya English School, Wonderland & Smirti Register Win In Kwiks Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal