The All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has organized a fleet of 15 buses to facilitate the transportation of fans returning home following the upcoming match between Nepal and Yemen.
In order to board these buses, fans are required to present their match tickets as a prerequisite.
The highly anticipated clash between Nepal and Yemen is scheduled to take place on November 21 (Mangsir 5) at 7 pm, hosted at Dasharath Stadium.
Tickets for the event are priced at Rs 400/1000 and will be made available for purchase at the stadium gates tomorrow from 8 am to 5 pm.
Ensure you secure your tickets promptly for an unforgettable football spectacle.
- Pankaj Bikram Nembang To Remain As ANFA President
- ANFA Nominated For AFC Member Association Of The Year (Gold)
- Nepali Women's Football Star Sabitra Bhandari Returns Home From Israel
- ANFA Put Trust On Saudi Arabia's FIFA World Cup Bid
- AFC Member Associations and Regional Associations Presidents’ and General Secretaries’ Conference 2023 Kicks Off
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic