Makwanpur XI has entered semifinals of Jagadamba steel 13th Jeetpur Simara gold cup football tournament.
Makwanpur defeated KBA Global Bharatpur FC 4-3 PSO on Saturday at Simara stadium.
Both teams played an exciting draw of 3-3.
Manish Paudell became the player of the match and received NRs 10,000 cash.
Birgunj United will play against NRT on Sunday.
NJJYC Simara is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 10 lakh.
- Three Nepal U16 Players Honored In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Regal Resort ANFA Makwanpur Clinches Title Of SUdarshan Ghimire Memorial U21 Championship
- Makwanpur: Real Star Club & Hetauda Resort ANFA Makwanpur Enter Final
- Makwanpur: ANFA Makwanpur & Martyr Memorial Club Enter SFs
- Makwanpur: Hetauda FA & NJJC Register Win In Sudarshan Ghimire Memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club