4th Makwanpur gold cup is kicking off on Jestha 19 in Hetauda.
Makwanpur DFA on Thursday confirmed the date.
Acoording to general secretary of DFA, Chabi Subedi, the winners will get Nrs 15 lakh and runners up team will get Nrs 10 lakh.
DFA president Tika Lama has welcomed all the participating teams to Hetauda and thanked all local bodies for their support.
Local bodies of Makwanpur district are the sponsors of the event.
10 teams, Tribhuwan Army FC, Nepal Police Club, APF FC, Friends Club, Khumaltar FC, Avenir FC, NJJYC Simara, Bagmati Club, Sarlahi, Bijaya Youth Hetauda and Chitwan XI, are taking part in the event.
- Hetauda Sub-Metro Allocates 25 Lakhs For Piple Stadium Development
- Ashok Baral Named Player Of The Tournament In Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
- Makwanpur Gold Cup Final: Home Side Bijay Youth Club vs Tribhuwan Army FC Today
- Defending Champions TAFC Into The Final Of Makwanpur Gold Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club