Biratnagar City FC have announced the signing of left-back Rajeen Dhimal as their marquee signing for the upcoming season of the Nepal Super League. Rajeen was the marquee signing of BCFC in the first NSL season as well.
The Nepal international was a part of the Machhindra FC side that won the recently concluded A Division League title.
Nepal Super League is starting in April with a total of ten teams contesting in the tournament. Jhapa FC, Birgunj United FC and Sporting Club de Ilam are the three new teams.
The auctions for the upcoming season is being held on March 4.
- Six5Six Unveil Biratnagar City FC Kits For The New NSL Season
- Biratnagar City FC Announce Bishnu Gurung As Their Head Coach
- Biratnagar City Football Club Signs Partnership Deal With Futsal5 (Dharan)
- Ranjit Dhimal Renews Contract With White Lions
- Biratnagar City FC Supports Patnali FC Youth Players With 20 Jerseys