Nepal Super League side, Biratnagar City FC has supported a club from Dharan.
Biratnagar City FC provided 20 jersey set to Patnali FC, Dharan on Wednesday.
Players, Nir Kumar Rai and Hem Tamang who played from BCFC in the first season handed over the jerseys to players Suman Subedi and Roshan Khadka in Kathmandu.
The club has thanked BCFC for the valuable support.
- Biratnagar City Football Club Signs Partnership Deal With Futsal5 (Dharan)
- Biratnagar City FC Makes A Wonder Kid From Nawalparasi Happy
- Biratnagar City FC Signs MoU With Paro FC, Bhutan
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi: Biratnagar Is The Best Team In NSL
- Biratnagar City FC Apologizes For A Halt Of Play