RC32 football academy has set up closed camp in Pokhara for second round C Division league qualifiers.
The club, which is named after Nepal international Rohit Chand, has already entered second round.
Club president Rabindra Chand informed GoalNepal that they had decided to set up the camp in Pokhara to prepare well for the second round of qualifiers.
The team will spend 18 days in Pokhara.
Bishnu Gurung is the head coach of the team.
- Kaski: 1st Beach Soccer Tournament In Pokhara
- National Futsal League: Sports Castle Continues Winning Spree
- ANFA Prez Sherpa: We Will Try Our Best To Host SAFF 2021 Matches In Pokhara
- No Sports In Gandaki Province Until Complete Vaccination - Sports Minister Deepak Manange
- Pokhara International Stadium - 90% Work Completed - VIDEO
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT