GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has stepped in to raise fund for the injured football player, Mohan Taramu.
Taramu sustained head injury while swimming in Tamghas, Gulmi. He is awaiting head surgery in Butwal.
His father, Purna Bahadur Taramu feels worried about the health of his son.
"He is not speaking. Our financial condition is not good. Hospital has asked us to deposit money for surgery. We don't have enough money. What should I do now?", Taramu told GoalNepal.
GoalNepal is starting the campaign with NRs 10,000. Those who want to contribute can contact us through GoalNepal FB page and GoalNepal Twitter.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Referees From Tehrathum With Radio Communication Set
- GK Tikendra Thapa Appeals For Support For His Ailing Father; GoalNepal Foundation Announces NRs 5000
- Kathmandu: Shangri-La Youth FC Hands Over NRs 2,11,000 To Coach Prakash Aryal
- Football Associations From Koshi Province Raise NRs 1,25,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Former Nepal U23 Defender Niraj Basnet Raise NRs 90,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal