Hattitar sports club will play against Community Development and Information Center in the final match of Maunabhudhuk gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Hattitar defeated Dandabazar FC 3-1 in the first semifinal match played on Tuesday. Biren Chemjong scored all three goals for the winners and became the player of the match. He received Nrs 2000 cash.
In the second semifinal match, hosts CDIC defeated Naxalbari FC in sudden death to enter final. Ram Rai became the player of the match.
The champions will get Nrs 75,000 and runners up team will get Nrs 40,000.
- Dhankuta: Hosts CCDIC Wins Title Of 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup
- Dhankuta: Naxalbari FC & Dandabazar FC Enter SFs Of Maunabhudhuk Gold Cup
- Dhankuta: 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup Kicks Off
- Dhankuta: 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup From Today
- Dhankuta: Pinbung FC & Mudhebas Enter SFs Of Dandabazar Gold Cup