Hosts Nawa Jana Jagriti yuwa club, Simara has entered semifinals of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara gold cup football tournament in Simara, Bara.
NJJYC sidelined Himalayan Sherpa club 3-2 in an exciting match played at Simara stadium on Saturday.
Lius Vidal, Dona Thapa and Sakal Regmi scored apiece for the winners. Sabi Gurung and Rabi Rana scored apiece for HSC.
NJJYC goalie Subash Bal became the player of the match and received NRs 5000 cash.
African Roots will play against Tribhuwan Army FC in second quarterfinal match on Sunday.
The champions of the event will get NRs 7 lakh. Runners up team will get NRs 3,50,000.
- Bara: Nijgadh FC Starts Youth Football Training Program
- Mohit Gurung Adjudged The MVP Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Sidelines African Roots To Lift The Title Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Sankata Vs African Roots - PREVIEW
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today