Piple Youth Club, Hetauda defeated hosts Bagmati municipality in sudden death to lift the title of 5th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
Piple played an exciting 3-3 draw against the hosts before spot kick battle was invited.
The champions received NRs 10 lakh while hosts received NRs 5 lakh.
Chief guest MLA member Dilli Prashad Upteri, ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, Bagmati mayor Bharat Thapa and others distributed prizes to the winners.
Bagmati club & Bagmati municipality organized the event at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds.
- DFA Elections Completed In Palpa & Sarlahi
- Bimal Ghising Receives Bagmati Player Of The Year Award
- Rupak Lama Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 51,000 Cash
- Piple Hetauda Stuns League Champs Machhindra FC To Lift 6th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- 6th Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Machhindra Club Vs Piple Hetauda Today
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Vs New Road Team - Match Highlights