Piple Youth Club, Hetauda defeated hosts Bagmati municipality in sudden death to lift the title of 5th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
Piple played an exciting 3-3 draw against the hosts before spot kick battle was invited.
The champions received NRs 10 lakh while hosts received NRs 5 lakh.
Chief guest MLA member Dilli Prashad Upteri, ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, Bagmati mayor Bharat Thapa and others distributed prizes to the winners.
Bagmati club & Bagmati municipality organized the event at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds.
- Bagmati Goalie Arun Blon Adjudged Sarlahi Rising PoY; Receives One Mobike
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Piple Youth Club Hetauda Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Enters Final
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup SF: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Piple Youth Hetauda Enters FINAL
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF