Hosts Bagmati municipality, Sarlahi has entered final of 5th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament.
Bagmati thrashed Nepal APF 4-0 in the second semifinal match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Saturday.
Stephen Samir opened the firing in 21st minute. Zaza doubled the lead three minutes later through header.
After the break, Bagmati added two more goals. Maxwell extended the lead in 55th minute and Stephen scored again in the injury time to record a comfortable victory over A Division league side.
Stephen became the player of the match and received NRs 10,000 cash.
Bagmati will play against Piple Youth club, Hetauda in the final match on Monday. The champions will get NRs 10 lakh.
- Bagmati Goalie Arun Blon Adjudged Sarlahi Rising PoY; Receives One Mobike
- Piple Youth Club, Hetauda Wins Title Of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Piple Youth Club Hetauda Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup SF: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Piple Youth Hetauda Enters FINAL
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF