Piple youth club, Hetauda has entered final of 5th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament.
Piple sidelined under-strength African Roots 2-1 in the first semifinal match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Friday.
Rajendra Rawal scored both goals (41', 65') for the winners. C Mbkop scored one for ARAS in 83rd minute.
Two goal hero Rawal became the player of the match and received NRs 10,000 cash.
Dipa Shrestha became the Khalti exciting fan of the match and received NRs 2000 cash.
Hosts Bagmati municipality is playing against Nepal APF in second semifinal match on Saturday.
Bagmati club and Bagmati municipality are organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 10 lakh.
- Bagmati Goalie Arun Blon Adjudged Sarlahi Rising PoY; Receives One Mobike
- Piple Youth Club, Hetauda Wins Title Of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Piple Youth Club Hetauda Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Enters Final
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup SF: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF Today
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF