Central college Bharatpur FC has entered semifinals of 6th Suryanagar gold cup football tournament.
Bharatpur FC defeated defending champs Bagmati youth club 3-1 on penalties on Sunday to enter last four.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Bharatpur FC goalie Manoj Gurung became the player of the match.
Nepalgunj XI will play against Lekhnath United, Kaski in another quarterfinal match on Monday.
Sri Nawayuwa club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 5 lakh. Runners up team will get NRs 3 lakh.
- Nawalparasi: Lekhnath United, Kaski Wins Title Of Bardaghat Dy Mayor Cup
- Khanal Brothers FC Wins Title Of 6th Suryanagr Gold Cup
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: Lekhnath United Kaski Enters Final
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup SF: Lekhnath United Kaski Vs Pharsatikar FC Rupandehi Today
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: High Spending Khanal Brothers FC Enters Final